Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fall has arrived in Colorado

Despite the 90 degree days we have been having for the past few weeks, fall is here! I can feel it in the air, even with the heat. The sunlight feels different and I see hints of yellow in the trees. It is no wonder why Autumn is the favorite of so many.

This weekend we traveled near Mt. Evans to Echo Lake and let me tell you, the aspen trees did not disappoint. Oh my, it was breathtaking. I say it every year how I have never seen anything so beautiful, and I said it again this weekend. Let me give you an idea of how pretty...

I was slightly obsessed with this floret of trees. We stalked it for miles looking for the perfect shot.



Notice the floret again?






We stopped at this little Idaho Springs cemetery on the way back home. Hoping to capture a ghost...no such luck.
Now before you go any further you should know that this is the point of the post where I show way too many cute pics of my girls. Consider yourself warned:)
Peek

A

Boo!

I swear she was a model in the past with these poses.

All her.

My woodland elves.



1 comment:

SangriaMonster said...

So beautiful! Oh, and the trees too.