Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Halloween pipe cleaner ornaments

I needed something to spruce up our Halloween tree. I have been looking at vintage Halloween art on flickr and around the web. My original intention was to just use the illustrations for magnets and earrings (personal use of course!). Then I got an idea to put them all on a sheet and get a 5x7 printed at Costco and make ornaments out of them.

They turned out pretty cool, right? Plus the kids play dolls with them, so they work double duty.

PS, if anyone wants this 5x7 jpeg, let me know and I will email the file to you!

Linked to Blue Cricket Design's Show and Tell

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Can you share the file?
Thanks, I plan to add these guys to my wreath!

ellenboll at neo dot rr dot com

Lorajean said...

I would love these for my Halloween decorations! lorajeansmagazine{ at} gmail{ dot} com

Lorajean said...

P.S if you wanted to participate in my Free Halloween Challenge these are great.

Paula Clare said...

Hi There! These are WONDERFUL! I will make these last minute ornies and attach them to treat bags for the little spooks that come my way Halloween night! Would you please send me the PDF?

Thanks so much! AWESOME!

Beth said...

Hi,

I know its a couple of years later but I was wondering if you still have the pdf file? I love the images especially the moon one.

reddell84 at Hotmail dot com or send to gmail account if attached

Thank You, Beth

Beth said...

Hi,

I know its a couple of years later but I was wondering if you still have the pdf file? I love the images especially the moon one.

reddell84 at Hotmail dot com or send to gmail account if attached

Thank You, Beth